Focus3 can automate your incoming web leads from form to scheduled call and more. By following the steps below (you may need some help from your website developer team!), it's easy to automate as much of your inbound lead flow as you desire!
Focus3 Automated WebLead allows leads to come in from your website while ensuring those leads get assigned the appropriate campaign, status, ActionCycle. and other key values. You can choose the best workflow for your team whether they are first contained in the batch waiting for review and commit or flow directly to your contacts list. Agents are notified via email when new contacts are assigned to them.
- Create a Contact Import Batch:
Admin - Contact Import
Identify an exiting or create a new Contact Import batch for leads. Whether you bypass the batches or not, a contact import batch needs to be assigned. After you select a Contact Import batch, please make note of the Batch ID which is displayed at the end of the URL in your browser as a number. For example, in the following URL the batch id is 9999
- Create an Agent Rotation (if necessary):
Admin - Agent Rotation For Contact Imports
Your inbound leads can be auto assigned an agent based on a rotation set up. Select an agent from the "Add agent to rotation" drop down list to create the appropriate rotation
- Create Lead Development Defaults for your import:
Admin - Lead Development Defaults
- Click Add New Group.
- Add a short description
- Select the appropriate values for the inbound leads. These values will only be used if it is not set on the lead already. For Import Type, select Manual Import.
- Make sure you select the Import Batch that you selected in step 1 above.
- Click Save
- Have you website developer implement that website import script that's attached to this article. Make sure you give them the batch id you identified above along with the script.
- If you want your leads to skip the batch and go directly into your contacts list go back to your contact import batch and select the checkbox on the bottom left hand side of the page labelled "autorun".
That's it! You can use this on as many website forms as you need and can create different contact import batches and defaults per form if necessary.