Focus3 Overview & Key Features
Focus3 is a web-based sales, marketing and contact management tool for today's leading real estate professionals.
Focus3 has been designed to do the following:
- Assist Sales Executives in efficiently and professionally managing their contacts, focusing on building relationships.
- Database Marketing / Lead qualification: Integrate marketing metrics and contact generation activities with follow-up/fulfillment.
- Measure ROI: tracking campaign performance and activities related to sales and marketing of your community.
- Report on sales activity.
- To help increase sales productivity, all prospects are placed on strategic, pre-defined Action Cycles specifically designed to work with your marketing efforts. Each Action Cycle may include a series of automated follow-up activities such as calls, email, letters and literature fulfillment. As a prospect's level of interest evolves, they are placed on the appropriate Action Cycles and stay in motion until an appointment is scheduled, a sale is recorded or a contact is disqualified. This keeps the Sales Executive in contact with the prospect and ensures no lead will grow cold.
- Focus3 integrates marketing campaigns and lead generation and qualification activities and with sales efforts to deliver critical marketing insight.
- Focus3 gives Management the ability to evaluate campaign performance and ROI in real-time and zero-in on the most profitable marketing activities.
- Focus3 features an integrated contact management tool that organizes contact information making it easier to coordinate sales activities. All contacts are stored in a centralized database; allowing Sales Executives to manage all of the information related a contact in one place.
- Focus3 also is designed to assist your compliance with National Do Not Call (NDNC) regulations (if applicable).
Reporting & Analytics
- Focus3 includes a comprehensive menu of standard reports that gives Sales Executives and Managers the power to measure sales activity and improve marketing performance.