From the Admin area, under Marketing select Email Templates and Eblasts.
Click "Add New"
- Change Type to Email
- You can copy an existing HTML template to save yourself some time. Such as a newsletter or announcement template
- Complete selections
- Save. You'll be returned to the correspondence list screen.
- Pick your template and edit the content.
HOUSEKEEPING: Everyone in your property database is working from the same list of templates. Once you have used a template, make it inactive (Active=> No)
Once it's saved, click on the new template and edit the existing information--
To load an HTML file from a designer
- Open the template you just created.
- Click on "Source" icon in the HTML editor bar (first Icon)
- Copy and Paste the HTML code directly into the MessageBody area.
- This file will need to have PUBLIC links to any graphic files, such as photobucket, or a directory off your website.
- Leave the Email Format” as “HTML”. Text is no longer necessary.
- Type your “Subject Line”, which is what will appear once the email is sent