Step 1: Each day you will go to your ACTIONS tab to search for all of your scheduled calls
Step 2: Match call search parameters (using your name) to the example above
Step 3: Select SEARCH.
Step 4: Click on the SCHEDULED date in SEARCH RESULTS, the call screen for that contact will open.
Step 5: Review your notes and make your call.
Completing a call:
- Update cycle if necessary – select from the pick list, or leave on current cycle
- OPTIONAL – successful y/n
- Status – change to completed
- OPTIONAL – update lead status
- Add your notes
Click “Save and View Next”. The next contact in your list will display.
- If you receive a call from a Contact that has a call scheduled for a past/future date, click on that scheduled call, update as above.
- If you receive a call from a Contact that doesn’t have a call scheduled, add an INBOUND EVENT from the ADD NEW ACTION list.
- You may want to filter your call list to focus on more urgent lead status rankings such as A, B, 1, 2, etc. and make those contacts first.