Focus3 SalesManager considers a "Listing" to be a resale listing of a unit within your community that has been previously sold. First time sales are Company Inventory. If you are familiar with company inventory and know that this unit has not previously been setup in the system, you will need to do so (see Adding Inventory)
To list a unit for resale, complete the following steps:
- Search and select the Seller
- From their Contact Summary view, just above their history to the right select "Listing" from there are
- You will be prompted to select the parcel/section that the unit belongs to.
- Then you will be prompted to select the unit.
- Once you have completed these steps the listing setup form will display, pre-populated with the inventory unit information.
- To complete the listing, note that there are fields the system will automatically populate, *required fields, and fields where numbers/currency must be entered without formatting.
- Listing Sales Exec
- Listing Status
- Product Type
- Listing Date
- Sq. Ft. NOTE - numbers only, e.g. 3000 not 3,000
- Expiration Date - the system will default to a 6 month expiration based on the Listing date above. You may edit.
- HVAC - number only
- Bedrooms - number only
- Baths - number only
- Half Baths - number only
- Occupied (owner - tenant)
- Garage - number only
- Membership Fee - number only
- List price - e.g. 400000 not 400,000
- Equity appreciation - 0 - rarely used
- Incentives - e.g. 10000 not 10,000
- Net Volume - 390000
- Unit Status - this is the availability of the unit in your inventory - is it still available (Uncommitted) pending or closed.
- Unit Type - select from list
- Active - select Yes/No
All other fields are optional. Comments and notes will appear in different areas of your inventory report.
Click the SAVE button and your listing will appear in Resale inventory reports and lists.
A PDF file of a sample listing is attached.