Searching contacts is easy and powerful with the interactive contact search feature. To find contacts, use any of the search fields on the left hand side of the page. You can select one or multiple choices from the lists such as lead status or relationship.
Interacting with your search results
Once you do your initial search, there are more ways to interact with the results to help you narrow in on what you might be looking for. Here are a few ways you can interactive with it:
1. The "Search" field on the top right of the search result will narrow down your results as you type in it.
2. You can sort any of the columns by clicking on the column header
3. You can select display up to 100 records at one time by selecting from the drop down list on the top left of the search results.
4. If there is a note icon in the notes field, you can hover and preview that contacts notes.
5. You can page through your results on the bottom right.
We have more ways to interact coming soon!
Adding contacts to groups
You can add one, multiple or all of your search results to a group by checking the check box in the first column of your search results for the contacts you want to add. You can add your entire search results to a group by select the "Select All Results" button at the bottom left of your search results.
Once you have selected your contacts, use the " Add Contacts to Group" area on the left hand side of the page, below the search filters to add the contacts to the appropriate group or create a new group.
Find a Customer - Basic Search
You may have a customer on the phone, received an email, or a new customer you want to enter. Always search the system first to see if they are already entered.
Click on the CONTACTS tab
- Enter very basic information – any part of the last name and city or state works best.
- Click the SEARCH button
- Select the contact in the Search Results section below by clicking on their name.
If you have a customer on the phone or a walk-in, you can quickly search and display their information, verify the information with them, and update your notes.
Advanced Search displays more searchable fields, including anything in the Primary Notepad, email, phone number, etc.
Search screens will maintain your last search during your session. Remember to clear the search filters when performing a new search.