It’s much easier to create contact groups from the BASIC search. Here’s how:
- Under contacts select “Contact Search”
- You can add filters for those you want to include from the pick list on each field. You can pick more than one, selecting them one at a time. Example: (continued below)
- Click Search.
- Make note of the count just for your reference (e.g. “Showing 1 to 10 of 219 entries)
- Under “Add Contacts to Group” enter your new contact group name or select an existing group, select public or private, then click the green select all button. The contacts will all be highlighted in blue. (continued below)
- Click “Add to Group”
- The system will respond confirming the group was created (if new) and the number of contacts added to the group: